Click here www.225observer.blogspot.com to see the original version of "The 225th Observer".

Sunday, July 30, 2017

The 225th On Youtube

I got this note from John Pinkerton sometime ago, but forgot to post it like I told him I would.  Search on Youtube for Pinkerton Vietnam Movies and click on any of the 3 videos that should come up.

Hi Gordy, it's been a long time since we've talked.  Sorry I didn't see you in D.C.   I was there but I got messed up because I drove there in my motorhome and the only place I could stay was in College Park, Md.  The first day, Thursday, I drove to the Reunion and it took 40 minutes to get there, and 1 hour and 45 minutes to get back to Maryland . 
     Anyway, the reason for this email is that I finally got around to putting some Viet Nam movies on the internet.  (YouTube).  I think you'll like them.  Right now they are private but I will put your email address on them so you can check them out.  3 of them are at the 225th and 2 others are in Tuy Hoa but I was with the 18th Ave Co (otters) before the 225th.  Check them out and let me know what you think.     Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment